Green Onion Roll
Green Onion Roll
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt optional
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed (1 loaf)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute green onions until tender. Stir in pepper and, if desired, garlic salt. Remove from heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12×8 in. rectangle. Spread with onion mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups. Cover; let rinse in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
bbq onions best irrigation system for onions blanching onions for freezing cooking with onions Dixondale Farms freezing gardening with kids growing onions growing onions tips and tricks growing organically harvesting onions how do I get my kids into gardening? how do i get my onions to grow bigger? how to grow onions from onions how to plant onion sets neem oil onion bacon stuffing onion diseases onion growing tips onion harvesting tips onion insect control onion insects onion insect solutions onion maggots onion pest and disease management onion planting Onion Plant Size onion recipes onion rings onions onions cutworms onion slugs onion snails onion thrips onion varmints onion watering requirements organic onions planting onion transplants storing onion plants before planting storing onions stuffing teaching kids to garden thanksgiving transplanting onion plants what is the best way to cook onions?