Green Onion Roll
by Zach Parry
Green Onion Roll
Prep Time 30 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 3/4 tsp garlic salt optional
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed (1 loaf)
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat; saute green onions until tender. Stir in pepper and, if desired, garlic salt. Remove from heat.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12×8 in. rectangle. Spread with onion mixture. Sprinkle with cheeses.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; place in greased muffin cups. Cover; let rinse in a warm place until doubled, about 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 375°.
- Bake until golden brown, 18-20 minutes. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm.
10 ways for successful onion crop 2021 dixondale crop best irrigation system for onions chili cheese onion rings cooking with onions crop update day length delays in transit Dixondale Farms extended shipping time farm update freezing french onion chicken french onion recipes growing onions growing onions tips and tricks growing organically harvesting onions how do i get my onions to grow bigger? how to grow onions from onions how to plant onion sets onion bacon stuffing onion bulbing onion crop status onion daylength onion diseases onion growing onion growing tips onion harvesting tips onion pest and disease management onion planting onion plants Onion Plant Size onion recipes onion ring recipes onion rings onion watering requirements organic onions planting onion transplants Recipes storing onions stuffing thanksgiving transit delays vidalia onions