French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops 1/2" thick
- 2 Onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Stuffing Mix for Chicken Stove Top 120g
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add pork chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are done(160°F), stirring onions occasionally and turning chops after 5 min. Transfer chops to plate; cover to keep warm. Continue cooking onions 5 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to onions in skillet; mix well. Add pork chops; spoon onions over pork chops. Reduce heat to low.
- Mix stuffing mix and hot water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Canada Cooking
bbq onions best irrigation system for onions blanching onions for freezing cooking with onions Dixondale Farms freezing gardening with kids growing onions growing onions tips and tricks growing organically harvesting onions how do I get my kids into gardening? how do i get my onions to grow bigger? how to grow onions from onions how to plant onion sets neem oil onion bacon stuffing onion diseases onion growing tips onion harvesting tips onion insect control onion insects onion insect solutions onion maggots onion pest and disease management onion planting Onion Plant Size onion recipes onion rings onions onions cutworms onion slugs onion snails onion thrips onion varmints onion watering requirements organic onions planting onion transplants storing onion plants before planting storing onions stuffing teaching kids to garden thanksgiving transplanting onion plants what is the best way to cook onions?