French Onion-Pork Chop Skillet
by Zach Parry
Servings 4 servings
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops 1/2" thick
- 2 Onions thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Stuffing Mix for Chicken Stove Top 120g
- 1 cup Hot Water
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat. Add pork chops and onions; cook 10 min. or until chops are done(160°F), stirring onions occasionally and turning chops after 5 min. Transfer chops to plate; cover to keep warm. Continue cooking onions 5 min. or until golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add Worcestershire sauce to onions in skillet; mix well. Add pork chops; spoon onions over pork chops. Reduce heat to low.
- Mix stuffing mix and hot water; spoon around edge of skillet. Top with cheese; cover. Cook 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Kraft Canada Cooking
10 ways for successful onion crop 2021 dixondale crop best irrigation system for onions chili cheese onion rings cooking with onions crop update day length delays in transit Dixondale Farms extended shipping time farm update freezing french onion chicken french onion recipes growing onions growing onions tips and tricks harvesting onions how do i get my onions to grow bigger? how to grow onions from onions how to plant onion sets onion bacon stuffing onion bulbing onion crop status onion diseases onion growing onion growing tips onion harvesting tips onion insect solutions onion pest and disease management onion planting onion plants Onion Plant Size onion recipes onion ring recipes onion rings onion transplants onion watering requirements organic onions planting onion transplants storing onions storm damage onions stuffing thanksgiving transit delays vidalia onions