Cheesy Onion Biscuits using Green Onions
Cheesy Onion Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder level
- 5 tbsp cold butter cut into small pieces
- 1 cup Old Croc Extra Sharp Cheddar grated
- 1 cup cold milk plus 1/4 cup
- 3 green onions chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
- Sift together flour and baking powder in bowl. Mix in butter with hands to create a breadcrumb-like texture. Do this quickly, so butter doesn't begin to soften.
- Add green onions, half of the Old Croc Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese and a pinch of salt and pepper to the mixture. Stir in 1 cup of cold milk with a fork. Drop mixture by tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Brush the tops of each biscuit lightly with milk and distribute the rest of the Old Croc Sharp Cheddar cheese on the tops evenly.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden.
- Serve warm with butter.
10 ways for successful onion crop 2021 dixondale crop best irrigation system for onions chili cheese onion rings cooking with onions crop update day length delays in transit Dixondale Farms extended shipping time farm update freezing french onion chicken french onion recipes growing onions growing onions tips and tricks harvesting onions how do i get my onions to grow bigger? how to grow onions from onions how to plant onion sets onion bacon stuffing onion bulbing onion crop status onion diseases onion growing onion growing tips onion harvesting tips onion insect solutions onion pest and disease management onion planting onion plants Onion Plant Size onion recipes onion ring recipes onion rings onion transplants onion watering requirements organic onions planting onion transplants storing onions storm damage onions stuffing thanksgiving transit delays vidalia onions